MQ: Would you go on exchange/live with someone you've never met before? (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Hey guys! lol

Lol okay.. so heres the dealio.. how would you feel about going on exchange and sharing an apartment with someone in Mexico, whilst going to the same uni etc in Monterrey but you've never met the person before. AND AND he comes from BOS and and and they come from MQ BOS?

*snicker*

Anne :)

We'de both like to hear your opinions on this :p

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
It was weird at first, but seeing Jimmy naked after the first 5 times...you get used to it

HSC
N/A
HAHA I'd be hesitant at first, but after hearing your roomie is a BOSer I'd be like whoo! Let's go! lol

HSC
Yeah...

But keep in mind .. Anne and I will be meeting each other before we go ofcourse...

how weird would it be going and meeting each other on the day of departure .. mega weirdness LOL!

we'll definately meet before going hopefully will be meeting up with anne and get to know each other better in person other than MSN LOL

MEXICO ALL THE WAY!

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
living on campus was honestly one of the reasons why i had such a great time in Canada. but i have a friend who has informed me that the uni ur going to has curfews, seperates the boys and girls, and u cant drink alcohol!!! first off, i would suggest not going to Mexico, but if thats not an option it looks like you will have to live off campus

but i dont know if i would like living with someone i didnt know in a country that is new. that being said the guy could be a great laugh (which im sure he is! :D) and i think you would have a great time. perhaps meeting him would be good before ya go! (im sure u have thought of that by urself, just makn sure)

HSC
I think it'll be fun.. new uni and in a new country .. and i'll meet up with anne definately before going and im sure we'll be good friends .. cant wait .. starting to save for it alreadyyyyyyy

MEXICO .. taco's! and enchalidas!!!!!! YUMMMMMM LOL

sorry getting overly excited LMAO!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yeah i've been saving for a while now.. should have about 4k by late august :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
and yeah i know that Little rat boi lol i just wanted to see how the rest of bos would react haha

coz its funny... 2 randoms who've never met before plan on going exchange together lol

Last edited:

monique66

Sounds pretty cool.

Dunno about Mexico as a destination though...

I suppose as long as you have fun :)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
clairegirl said:
lol i thought it was obvious

little rat boi
:)
oh i completely miss the posts above
^ my bad sorry

this is what 2 hours of sleep last night did too me :sleep:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i would but i would want to at least video conference with the person first - make little videos to send each other so you can get an idea of what they like/do so they aren't a total surprise hehe.

just - be careful! *stresses like a mum*

HSC
clairegirl said:
and yeah i know that Little rat boi lol i just wanted to see how the rest of bos would react haha

coz its funny... 2 randoms who've never met before plan on going exchange together lol
LOL! i know.. its a good plan ..

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lcf said:
i would but i would want to at least video conference with the person first - make little videos to send each other so you can get an idea of what they like/do so they aren't a total surprise hehe.

just - be careful! *stresses like a mum*
lol video conference with each other first? i hate video conferencing... coz its like.. aww okay your theres ur face? It's only good for errmm....*cough in sert american pie reference here cough* lol jkz

lol well we're not going until next year 2nd sem... so im sure we'll be able to hang out before then

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
pfffft who needs webcams - i got to see him in the flesh first time i met him!!!

(it wasonly after i typed that, i realized the homo-erotic context it could take)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)