murk up day - what did u do (1 Viewer)

cable_001

How many of you had a murk up day?
And if you did what did you do?

My school Nepean high did nothing we just had a teacher v's students in sport so it was ok
I wish we could have a mark up day but my school is a bitch

sar sar

Banned
at our skool we parked our cars in the quad, barricaded off the main street 2 our skool and made the parents donate money to get thru..we put vasaline, honey and shaving cream all over banisters, glad wrapped up stairs so no-one could get thru, decorated the trees with toilet paper and streamers.... and the usual for sale signs and alcohol signs everywhere

and we all had water guns and water bombs... then afterwards our year went to the beach... my group went to coogee

it was sooooo fun

bellicoseboy

hmmm. a pig's head on the roof, pigs guts around the place, honey on the handrails, broke in and trashed the english staff, smashed up the principal's office and stole the his laptop. :rolleyes:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
how does water bombs, eggs, flour bombs and jely bombs sound! well as they tryed to change the plans for assembly we bombarded the lot of them! after wards writing on teachers cars in shaving cream! and anyone that was late to school got shaving creamed too!

KhaLien

We got in trouble for even saying the words "muck up day"

Instead, we were allowed to have a "theme day" where we could dress up (for 2 periods), have a cake stall and wash the teachers cars... how fun is that? :sleep:

My friends and I skipped it, went shopping instead

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Originally by sar sar

at our skool we parked our cars in the quad, barricaded off the main street 2 our skool and made the parents donate money to get thru..
glad wrapped up stairs so no-one could get thru....
and we all had water guns and water bombs... then afterwards our year went to the beach... my group went to coogee

it was sooooo fun
Like our school...:D
People also gladwrapped willing year 7's to the poles on our walkway b/tween campuses (and a couple of unwilling ones, not enough volunteers) and pasted all the ingredients of cake onto them, then left them for half a period or so to bake in the morning sun...
People dragged a water heater into the year 12 common room, and let off a fire extinguisher...
I don't know whether we had enough year 7's and ladwraps to form 'year 12 2002' in the asphalt tennis court.
I... didn't do a thing.:p

Christine

beige member
HSC
flour, eggs and a bit of nicking council property type stuff

and because of it we missed out on our beach day :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)