Murray Smith extracts revenge on Myg0t (1 Viewer)

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
After getting my result back to be incomplete, I called up Tig and left a message. Not content with this, I called up Goodhey (no answer) and finally Murray Smith - who picked up, only to deliver the bad news that he had gained his revenge:

I scored 49/100 and need to sit a further test if i want to pass. Another test?!?! ANOTHER FRICKEN TEST?!?!?!?!?

Damn you Ecmt, Damn you!!!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
myg0t said:
After getting my result back to be incomplete, I called up Tig and left a message. Not content with this, I called up Goodhey (no answer) and finally Murray Smith - who picked up, only to deliver the bad news that he had gained his revenge:

I scored 49/100 and need to sit a further test if i want to pass. Another test?!?! ANOTHER FRICKEN TEST?!?!?!?!?

Damn you Ecmt, Damn you!!!
Best of luck in the further test myg0t. I came pretty close to having to undertake a further test myself, scoring 52/100. I'm still quite happy with my pass though because I only did general maths in highschool :) .

kow_dude

HSC
Mygot: Good Luck with your additional exam.

Matt#1: It doesn't matter what level of maths you did in high school, you were not disadvantaged. I did 4u and just scraped a credit. There was nothing too complex in ECMT that needed prior high school maths knowledge

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
kow_dude said:
Matt#1: It doesn't matter what level of maths you did in high school, you were not disadvantaged. I did 4u and just scraped a credit. There was nothing too complex in ECMT that needed prior high school maths knowledge
Agreed. ...

jpr333

HSC
After tutoring someone today in 2U maths I think high school maths ingrains good mathematical foundations into one's brain and thus feel high school maths did help. Bad luck on the extra test... I managed a low distinction somehow... Drinks for nobody cause I have the flu!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kow_dude said:

What if you didnt do maths in yr 11/12. Everyone compliment me and suck me e-penis now, as I got a C.

kow_dude

HSC
If you didn't do maths in yr 11 and 12, i dont understand how you still would be disadvantaged. The textbook explained everything very well and clear.
Anyways, congratulations on your credit :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha cheers. oh trust me i was disadvantaged. it takes a long time to start thinking in the logical manner maths requires. it wasn't until week 12 when i started understanding things. Before that I was truly scared of failing even though I studied up to 10hrs/week for the subject.
It's wierd. I only understood even the probability and summation notation around week 12. It takes a while for your brain to adjust to solving maths problems.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
kow_dude said:

I remember one of my friends who did general maths in yr 12 ended up getting a HD for ECMT 2 year ago

GL for ur re-test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)