Muse (1 Viewer)

samih91

HSC
Theyre musically tallented but lyrically shit.
It seems that every song of theirs kind of has similiar lyrics and the same message. I would like to see a revolutionary turn.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Yeah, their lyrics aren't the best. Sometimes they have some good stuff.

Generally when I listen to music, though, I don't really listen to the lyrics, so doesn't affect me.

HSC
i like some of their songs, but i'm not like WHOO OMG MUSE YEAH. like, they're not the hugely revolutionary and earth-shattering band everyone makes them out to be. and matt bellamy has obviously listened to way too much queen.

lengy

HSC
They are the only band in the world that matters... at least to me. I love their music, I love their lyrics and if there was one band I had to listen to for the rest of my life it would be Muse... not that I haven't been listening to their stuff everyday since I first laid ears on Hysteria. :eek: http://www.last.fm/user/lengy/

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Heh, your last.fm is insane. I've listened to a lot of Muse (not all counted on my last.fm thingo), but still nowhere near that much.

HSC
lengy said:
They are the only band in the world that matters... at least to me. I love their music, I love their lyrics and if there was one band I had to listen to for the rest of my life it would be Muse... not that I haven't been listening to their stuff everyday since I first laid ears on Hysteria. :eek: http://www.last.fm/user/lengy/
jesus christ, and i thought my last fm was biased towards one band

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
My Taste-O-Meter isn't working :(

I think the first Muse song I heard was Butterflies and Hurricanes. It didn't do much for me at the time, but a year later I heard a couple of other songs like Plug in Baby and Knights of Cydonia. I listened to Butterflies again and it now has my thumbs up.

As do most of their other songs (get The Groove if you haven't heard it)

lengy

HSC
Someone challenged me to listen to Christina Aguilera and make it my most played artist for the week so don't expect to see Muse played so much this week.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Retrovertigo said:
Looks like someone is leaving their music going while they sleep.
haha stereo > computer. Sounds way better too. Although Muse is alright, their good songs are good, but the others are well...shit. Soldier's Poem bores the shit out of me :-/

Supermassive Black Hole is annoying once you listen to it too much. But yeah Hysteria is an awesome song, solo is awesome :)

lengy

HSC
I've got a pretty decent 5.1 channel surround sound speaker for my computer. I use the computer to watch DVDs as well.

lengy

HSC
Butterflies and Hurricane's has one of the best piano solos. The lyrics are alright but the way it's sung from the beginning isn't that great and the accompanying music at the beginning doesn't do it for me.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
lengy said:
I've got a pretty decent 5.1 channel surround sound speaker for my computer. I use the computer to watch DVDs as well.
Awesome, is it a onboard card?
But yeah variety is awesome, I would be heaps bored if I listened to the same band every day, no matter how good they were.

lengy

HSC
Well there are times I don't listen to them, and sometimes weeks but I always go back to them.

cccclaire

HSC
yeh muse are pretty awesome.
They said at BDO they'd come back later in the year, they were so good at BDO, I'd definately pay to see them again.

lengy

HSC
Fuck really? I gotta save up for that then! I really want to see them again!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
lengy said:
Fuck really? I gotta save up for that then! I really want to see them again!
Yeah, I heard that too. Not sure exactly when or if it's a sure thing, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)