My exam story (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
well i was a little late for the exam ///.. no thanks to an un expected traffic jam.
then i had to write 4 more words and they said pens down...
and then i was busting to go to the toilet and they took 10 years to collect the papers.... good start :)

i could have done with an extra 10 minutes... i done sect 3 first and spent an hour n then i thought .. stuff this i gotta do the rest and i came back to it with 6 minutes to go and managed just to fit in finding nemo in

Last edited:

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
the Q3 question was almost exactly like what we got in our trials...so funny hahaha!

Confuzzled

Paroissien said:
We also got ten extra minutes, but it was because someone called in a bomb scare so we had to evacuate. God I hate my school
EXTRA ten minutes for a bomb scare?...That gives me an idea for Wednesday...lol

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
we started at 10am because one of the kids couldnt find his desk, so they had to contact BoS :p
ha, where did it go?? down the main street?? i didnt think you were allowed to leave until an hour into the exam!!

did they ever find it??

J

jhakka

jumb said:
We were about an hour in, and one of the exam dudes fainted. I of course didnt look, but apparently everyone else did. A little while after that one of the others goes "You can have 10mins extra"

I guess we cant put in a missadventure now :)
They're allowed to do that?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
yeah at our school last year someone passed out in the maths exam and they got an extra 45 minutes i think because of the ambos and stuff...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
yeah at our school last year someone passed out in the maths exam and they got an extra 45 minutes i think because of the ambos and stuff...
waaaaaaaaat? are u serios? dat aint fairrrrr!! lol

lolly_161

Hmmm

yeah i wonder if the school is actually allowed to do that.

youd think with all the hype about the hsc being "fair" etc etc they would have to get any changes to exam time approved by sumone else.

i ran out of time in section 3....so my conclusion was pretty dodgy (and my handwriting - DONT get me started...it got bigger and uglier as i wrote...who else got hand cramps? hehe). i always spend too much time writing creatively...lol.

wat did u guys write your stories on? i did "Journeys Of The Heart"... and my story was BORING! hehe.

and who else did finding nemo? because i think the markers are going to want to kill nemo after they realise the amount of people that use it as a related text....

if anyone does advanced english - emma/clueless, king lear and frontline.....let me know coz i have notes on some of them - and by notes i mean short and sweet - last minute study things.

good luck for tomoro people!

LaUrEn
xoxoxo

littledrummer

If you don't mind Lauren!!

Im doing Emma/Clueless and Frontline. If it's not a problem ill take u up on those notes..thanks!! Im so tired..cant concentrate. So screwed!
Cheers

rumour

HSC
A girl vomitted all through her business exam yesterday, so they made her go home!!!!

Today 2 hours in to the paper in old lady says "Pens down"
Everyone is looking around like WTF?

Then after seeing us all do that the lady goes "Only the tourism people"

Last edited:

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
disco_dave said:
ha, where did it go?? down the main street?? i didnt think you were allowed to leave until an hour into the exam!!

did they ever find it??
yep u can leave after one hour, but u cant leave in the last 15 mins... fully like how can a table 'go missing'? dont u mean they just didnt put a piece of paper with his name on it on a desk?? :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)