• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My family is so goddamn poor that they can not support me :(( (3 Viewers)

seodh123

HSC
guys.............................................................
the following I am going to wirte would be really sad, sorrowful, grievous story. so if you are sentimemtal or sensitive person.... I recommend you to not read it...
then... here we go... wait..wait.. let me wipe my tear first...
here we do go.....

I was planning to go to UNSW for commerce coz all ppl say 'Usyd sucks!!! UNSW is the best for commerce. believe me!! if you go to Usyd for commerce, you will be kicking yourself in the future when you try to find a job!!! go for UNSW!!!!!!! yeah!!!'

I was like

'YES!! UNSW!! I will apply for this school!!'

my parent was like ' YES!! I am pround of my son!!! yeah!!'

and then.. when I've checked the tuition fee I was like

'WTF...........................................................................................................'

my parent was like

'WTH...........................................................................................................'

for the international student, it is 28,000$ per year while Usyd is only 26,000$ per year....

ah...............................

will my life get screwed if I get into Usyd :((????????????????

all of my inner organs including small intestine, large intestine, bladder, villi, micro villi, gene X and Y are whispering to me like 'g..o...f...o...r....U..N..S...W... l..i..s..t...en..w..h..a...t...p..p..l...s...a..y.....'

but Elizabeth H graved on 5 cent is saying like 'hey dude.. think about your parent... Usyd has nice transportation, nice building and bad business facuality :D'

ah........................................................................................

am I screwed?

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
If you're successful then the money can be paid back. This wasn't a very sad story.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I was like

Your parent was proud of you for applying for a university? What about getting in and doing good?

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Don't know what i was thinking when i typed that.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
guys.............................................................
the following I am going to wirte would be really sad, sorrowful, grievous story. so if you are sentimemtal or sensitive person.... I recommend you to not read it...
then... here we go... wait..wait.. let me wipe my tear first...
here we do go....

I was planning to go to UNSW for commerce coz all ppl say 'Usyd sucks!!! UNSW is the best for commerce. believe me!! if you go to Usyd for commerce, you will be kicking yourself in the future when you try to find a job!!! go for UNSW!!!!!!! yeah!!!'

I was like

and then.. when I've checked the tuition fee I was like

'WTF...........................................................................................................'

my parent was like

'WTH...........................................................................................................'

for the international student, it is 28,000$ per year while Usyd is only 26,000$ per year....

ah...............................

will my life get screwed if I get into Usyd :((????????????????

all of my inner organs including small intestine, large intestine, bladder, villi, micro villi, gene X and Y are whispering to me like 'g..o...f...o...r....U..N..S...W... l..i..s..t...en..w..h..a...t...p..p..l...s...a..y.....'

but Elizabeth H graved on 5 cent is saying like 'hey dude.. think about your parent... Usyd has nice transportation, nice building and bad business facuality :D'

ah........................................................................................

am I screwed?
Stop posting, you fucking retard.

Flying_Penis

Banned
HSC
That was funny if anything.
1. Shittest english for the lulz.
2. Thats only 2000 dollar difference.
3. What makes you think i give a shit.
4. Either try borrow money from same bank or some shitand work at the same time.

and 5. I just think your retarded.

P.s

6. That wasent sad, i was like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT!"

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
marry an Australian to be a citizen and you are correct, if you do Commerce at USyd you will definetly not get job.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
if it doesn't work out for you. Get back to the sweat shop and make my nike shoes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)