My Restaurant Rules : 199 888 22 and code 2 for SYDNEY !!!! (1 Viewer)

Who will you be voting for ?

• Sydney ( Pink Salt)

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Adelaide ( Greedy Goose)

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • None ( cheap )

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah a single thread would have been better..... but I guess it is too late now lol

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
so sydney........i live here so i will fuckin support them

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I won't be voting. Not because I am cheap. But because my vote means nothing because so many people vote hundreds of times.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I personally will be voting for none and it is not because i am cheap, it is because i have sense not to waste money on stupid shit like that.

v sia

HSC
modelzsuck said:
I personally will be voting for none and it is not because i am cheap, it is because i have sense not to waste money on stupid shit like that.
Well yeah i was like that too , but i started watching My Restaurant Rules from the very beginning so in a way ive gotten to know the contestents a fair bit and i didnt watch last years episode and i heard that Sydney lost straight away ................ * sigh * so yeah this is the very first time ive voted

It beats voting for Big Brother thats for sure

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Go The Goose!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5!!!!! Goose Goose!! :d

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I was slightly beginning to like Evan and Bella again but after watching this ep, I totally changed my mind. Once again Evan does not know how to treat his employees and his most valuable one's at that the Kitchen. Kitchen staff always stick together and seeing that unlike the other restaurants Evan and Bella arean't involved in the Kitchen in anyway it's doubley important for them.

And the way Evan was talking to that retarted lady was just stupid. She is a customer. The customer is always right. Who gives a fuck about your stupid function? I mean if PS win which they have a high probability of doing so, if they don't have customers they arean't going to have a restaurant which means no fucking functions. Evan and Bella just seem to be interested in being pseduo celebrities rather then running a actual restaurant. They don't care about the actual dining experience or the food or the restaurant itself, it is just all about the moo-lah. The restaurant is just a vessel to recieve that. If they win good luck to them though.

Adelaide was sort of freaking me out. It felt like some football bonding session. They obviously care deeply about their restaurant though and even though they are weird, I hope they win.

Black Widow and Captain smirk..too funny. They may have been annoying but THEY deffinetly were the best restaurant. It should have been Adel vs Bris but oh well.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Evan didn't do a very good job with that lady, he was too defensive. He could have had her eating out of the palm of his hand if he did it the right way, because she wasn't really aggro or anything, but instead he got his back up.

But I also think she was being unreasonable about them being rushed... like, hello, it's a tv restaurant with queues of people to get in. But unreasonable or not, you still have to kiss the customers ass.

Adel are doing an ok job of campaigning.... I didn't really get the sumo wrestler thing though.

Is it just me or is Justine a little bit loopy?

Can wait till Sunday to find out the result.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sydney clearly didn't get as much time on tonights show as the other mob. A bit unfair I think.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yea i agree...........theyll still pull through, i hope

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
so the voting lines close thurs nite and now wee play the waiting game.....

if the salt gets thru BoS meet their for lunch one sunday arvo or a sat nite lol :uhhuh:

tempco

HSC
ok, can i say OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

<3 greedy goose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)