• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

My Timetable looks empty. (1 Viewer)

Jamsi

HSC
That looks about right? 4 subjects, two classes per subject - a tutoral and lecture. This ain't highschool :p

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yup that's right. This isn't USyd where you go to uni for 20+ hours :p. The one you have dotted is fine. As you'll find out at your ISP lecture, your ISP tutorials and labs alternate. So you either have a tutorial or lab, but not both. That's why the dates for each are different and thats why they are both at the same time too!

Jamsi

HSC
jasee said:
So you either have a tutorial or lab, but not both. That's why the dates for each are different and thats why they are both at the same time too!
If anyone knows the person/team that wrote the MySubjects system ... tell them they have a death warrant on their head ;)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
Jamsi said:
If anyone knows the person/team that wrote the MySubjects system ... tell them they have a death warrant on their head ;)
yeah i recon

unsw and macquarie unis had a 3rd party (Sun Microsystem) company to write their online enrolment system for the students.. but i heard from the team that uts think their too good to pay another company to write theirs.. so they write their own..
and to me My Student Admin is quite shit..

to others it may differ..

peace^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)