• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

navigation link on powerpoint (1 Viewer)

^caTaHolic^

HSC
does any1 noe how to put a navigational thing on a power point presentation, coz i hafta create a multimedia project to promote a business and i didnt wanna use dreamweaver coz im not relli familiar with it..so i turned to using powerpoint, suggestions?

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
Set a hyperlink base
Open the presentation you want to set a hyperlink base for.
On the File menu, click Properties, and then click the Summary tab.
In the Hyperlink base box, type the path to the files you hyperlink to.

?????

About hyperlinks and action buttons
In Microsoft PowerPoint, a hyperlink is a connection from a slide to another slide, a custom show, a Web page, or a file. The hyperlink itself can be text or an object such as a picture, graph, shape, or WordArt. An action button is a ready-made button that you can insert into your presentation and define hyperlinks for.

Powerpoint has a HELP function

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
only use these hyperlink objects if the multimedia system you are creating is not going to be linear in structure. otherwise you won't need them. if you'r going to present this business promotion to the class in my opinion itd be more effective if it were a traditional slide show rather you get up and click through menu objects and buttons urself (and besides, the prebuilt buttons etc look ugly) lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)