Need advice and tips on writing legal studies essay (1 Viewer)

Dane Red

HSC
When it comes to writing a legal studies essay on how effective something was (e.g. a legal response) do we mention only one strength and one weakness or mention multiple strengths and weaknesses.

cyniczny

HSC
it's usually better to make as much a nuanced take as possible, so multiple strengths and weaknesses are good. try to give your argument as much (relevant) breadth as possible!

NeoToad

HSC
Uni Grad
I think that in terms of essay writing for legal studies, there is no one answer that fits all situations.
if I were you, I would focus on one or two main strengths and weaknesses of your argument, rather than trying to cover everything. This will allow you to go into more depth and provide a more convincing argument. However, there may be times when it makes sense to mention multiple points. For example, if you are trying to refute a common misconception, it might be helpful to list several different arguments that debunk the myth. You can find essays related with your topic you need and make plan you like. I oten read and then write ideas for my reasearches. I hope I helped you. Good luck 🤞 :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)