• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need help !! About all my own work (1 Viewer)

traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
what is all my own work ?
i just moved to studied in Australia like almost 2 years
and this year my teacher said: you have to do all my own work otherwise you will not be able to sit in the HSC exam

My question is : how can i do it ?
like i went to the website they have a quiz, BUT like not much in detail to put in
it require only the name not even student number, how do they know that's me ??

do i have to get 100% in every quiz ? my english is not good ,so it's kinda hard for me to get high mark :(

do i really have to do it ?

thank you

Appleorange

Banned
HSC
Trust me. It is the biggest waste of time.

Basically it is a quiz/lecture about being honest and actually doing your own work, and not copying others work.

traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
Trust me. It is the biggest waste of time.

Basically it is a quiz/lecture about being honest and actually doing your own work, and not copying others work.
So if i dont do it, will i be able to sit in the HSC exam ?
will it be any problem for me ?

Appleorange

Banned
HSC
So if i dont do it, will i be able to sit in the HSC exam ?
will it be any problem for me ?
You must do it to do you HSC.

You will not have a problem completing it. (It is designed to inform, not to test)

traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
You must do it to do you HSC.

You will not have a problem completing it. (It is designed to inform, not to test)
oh, so just finish it need not to care about the mark ??
btw how do they know that's me ? like they have only 1 box to put the name in, not even student number or anything =[]=*

thank you btw :D

Appleorange

Banned
HSC
btw how do they know that's me ? like they have only 1 box to put the name in, not even student number or anything =[]=*

Umm, when I did it we had a school lecture. We did not need to do a quiz. I know for a fact that if you miss that (like you did) you have to do it online.

From memory (from what others in my year had done because they missed it), you enter your name, complete the quiz/test and you should get some result at the end to give to your teacher.

You cannot fail the test, legit the system won't let you fail. If you get a mark which isn't accepted by the system, you will just be made to redo the quiz. (i,e. the system will just say you didn't pass etc. redo it now)

I.e. you have unlimited chances to pass (with the same questions).

Once you have finished it, let your Administrative teacher know.

p3rf3ction

HSC

Do the quiz> your teacher will see it and acknowledge your done and she'll mark it off that you have done it and its all good from there.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Yeah man, these guys know what they are talking about

Appleorange

Banned
HSC
Do the quiz> your teacher will see it and acknowledge your done and she'll mark it off that you have done it and its all good from there.
This is correct.

I know for a fact, there is no system which sends information to the BOS about you completing the online quiz.

What happens is, that before the HSC externals, the principal/approved teacher will sign off all students saying something like "all students in xxxxx school have done all my own work". Essentially, what occurs is you teacher will tick you off as having done it (sorta like roll call lol)

Last edited:

traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
This is correct.

I know for a fact, there is no system which sends information to the BOS about you completing the online quiz.

What happens is, that before the HSC, the principal/approve teacher will sign off saying all students have done all my own work. Essentially, what occurs is you teacher will tick you off as having done it (sorta like roll call lol)
oh cool, thank everyone :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)