Need Help For PIP (1 Viewer)

vadzzz

HSC
Hi

Can anyone please help me with my PIP?

I am doing a PIP that is focused on "Why People Join Gangs?"

So i am going to need to gather information about things like 'why people feel the need to join' etc.

Does anyone know any ways in which i can gather reliable and useful information that could aid me in my PIP?
And if you can, please post anything that you think will be useful.

Thanx

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Well, if you are doing your PIPs on Gangs, it is better to use Observation than participate Obsevation as your methodology.
It won't be wise if you actually participate in gang activities because it is extremely dangerous and you might get yourself in trouble.

Alternatively, you could interview single gang members at a time. Or may be interviewing academics and psychologists why people join gangs.

That's all I can think of on top of my head. It is a difficult topics in that you might put yourself at risk.

Be careful, don't go too far like walking right into a group of gang members and asking them to fill out your questionnaires. That would be ridiculous.

Last edited:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
lol well u go around to gangs and survey them lol and try not to get beaten up. but u have to survey ppl rite? that what every1 at our skool does

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)