• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need Indian Boys for EE2 Filming (1 Viewer)

tiya

I live in Homebush but i go to school in the city
HSC
Re: English Extension 2 Big Bloggers

TO ALL INDIAN BOYS OUT THERE, I NEED SOMEONE THAT LOOKS 20-SOMETHING TO SACRIFICE 4 HOURS OF HIS LIFE TO BE IN MY YR 12 ENGLISH EXT II MAJOR WORK, MY ACTOR HAS JUST BROKEN HIS LEG [look, when i said 'break a leg' i didn't mean litrally you dougebag!] AND THEREFORE CAN NOT CONTINUE, I AM DESPERATE AND FREAKING OUT AND BLOODY GOING BLOODY SPARE SO IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO ACT IN FRONT OF A CAMERA FOR 4 HOURS I WILL FOREVER BE IN AT YOUR BECK AND CALL*!
:bomb:

NB: please note, you will not get paid but in return, will be fed and confortable through the duration the shoot

*for the duration of the shoot only.

PS.if you know any indian boys that [wearing make up to look older is a possibility] can possibly look 20-something dob them in! send their mobile numbers and i'll contact them myself!:wave:

Es.B

HSC

im up for it. where are u located? better not be too far away haha :p let me know

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC

Good luck Tiya! I hope it all goes well for you :D

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Hehe good luck. Your conditions of payback sound like what I said to the actors for my Drama, and my art models - I HAVE CHOCOLATE! YOU WILL BE FED! AND WARM! I PROMISE!

XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)