need question answers about major work! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey! Does your history extension major work have to relate to something you're doing in class or can it be completely seperate? and because i wont be doing ancient but just modern and extension, does it have to be a work based on modern history?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hey! Does your history extension major work have to relate to something you're doing in class or can it be completely seperate? and because i wont be doing ancient but just modern and extension, does it have to be a work based on modern history?
Some teachers do direct you to aim to do something related to your case study but most let you do anything.

My current topics - for this year - include 'the princes in the tower', aztecs, patton, vikings and a couple of others but we are doing Elizabeth as the Case Study.

My class comes from both ancient and modern so I have no preference for what they chose to study.

le Mali

HSC
History extension is a separate subject to your 2 unit courses. It does depend on your teacher as to what you are meant to aim for, but...have a peek at the syllabus for an explanation, but basically your project is on whatever you choose.

Hist Ext is indepenant of other courses, you don't have to do something in modern history if you do that 2U course - it's your choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)