Nelson Bay/Toukley - 13-21december, anyone else??? (1 Viewer)

batesy

For different reasons my mates and i couldn't get up to Queensland for schoolies :vcross: :mad: even though we really wanted to go.
Anyway we r goin to Toukley and Nelson Bay from the 13th to the 21st of december. Just wondering if anyone else was goin to either of these places during the same time...

dave_119

Banned
HSC
im stoppin off in nelsons for a few days, but they'll be round the 3rd-5th!!!

jellybeenz

HSC
I'll be in Nelsons this weekend... not really schoolies just a holiday with some friends though... I don't think there is that much to do...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
you do realise NB and Toukley are nowhere near each other?

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
We (a group of about 7) are up at nelsons bay from 16 Nov till 23rd and i know another lot from my school r u the same time

roxie_b

HSC
lol i live at nelson bay and the only thing to do if you come here for schoolies is get trashed on the beach... there are NO clubs, etc - the closest half decent place worth going to is newcastle. also i strongly advice you meet the locals, they are always welcome to meet those travelling abroad.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
roxie_b said:
lol i live at nelson bay and the only thing to do if you come here for schoolies is get trashed on the beach... there are NO clubs, etc - the closest half decent place worth going to is newcastle. also i strongly advice you meet the locals, they are always welcome to meet those travelling abroad.
now now, theres always the RSL or Anna Bay Tavern :p

danieljkim

Atheism is non prophet
HSC
Yepp.
We're goin up from the 1st to the 1oth of December..

wats there to do ??

Sarinity

HSC
hey yeah me and friends were thinking of nelson bay althought we are hard pressed finding suitable accommodation, has anyone got an idea where we can stay and a place that takes schoolies kids?

thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)