Neon Genesis Evangelion - What do u think (1 Viewer)

cain2060

Its me agian, well follow up on my ANIME thread, i was woundering what u guys think the End of evangelion is about. The whole series kinda made no sence 2 me

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
I watched a few eps and it made no sense. Dressing up as giant robots to fight each other just isn't destined to work out

Tabris

HSC
theres a similar thread to this, just scroll down and u can see it

if u havent heard of the names such as J-P Sartre, john Milton, Kant, Thomas Aquinas etc. u might have trouble or just watch it several times :p

Last edited:

funniboi

HSC
we've already covered this in the ainme thread.

go through it and you'll find it =D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I didn't get the ending when they showed it on SBS

Maybe they were stoned or some shit

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
babydoll_ said:
I didn't get the ending when they showed it on SBS

Maybe they were stoned or some shit
i heard the producer when crazy when he made the second part of the movie(shown in SBS)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Yes Reshie... the director had mental problems during the series and as you can see, it really affected him towards the end of the series.
Hence the whole messed up situation of like the final 4... the "congratulations" part really screwed me up so i didnt bother.
I prefer to see Evangelion as pure battle anime and stop watching beyond episode 20, after which it goes insane. Apparently "GAINAX" ran out of funding too?

I hope in the future, someone remakes the final 5 episodes putting all biblical references aside and it ends with say.. a simple laymans ending.
Like.. Shinji's mother never really died and yeh takes control of the program, and Shinji dies.. or something.. you know what i mean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)