New age religion M/C- what the frick was the answer?! (1 Viewer)

neesha

what ended up being the answer to that new age religion multiple choice answer, and why? i put the individualism one...what did everyone else put and why? i'm really curious 2 know

mememe

i put (d) dont remember what is was, maybe the search for personal something?....

Here's another unrelated question: if u do 1 unit Religion, and the exam is out of 50, does your hsc mark on your results have a mark out of 50 or out of 100?

*10#

i put search 4 meaning + destiny - i think that the rise of individualism is true to an extent but u have to pick the most correct one

in this case i think its personal meaning becoz ppl in modern world lack religion so they look 4 meaning in weird new age shit and that icludes stuff like astrology which includes the search for destiny

but whateva i dunno

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i put personal meaning

i think they were all right to an extent

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i did the meaning and destiny thing..
cos i thought yeah its a form of individualism but that led from needing meaning..
anyway.. hsc over for me!!
yay :D

neesha

*10#, ur answer sounds about right! damn...lol. i just know that we live in an 'individualistic' society, and one of the main feautures of New Age religions is individualisim and not identifying yourself with a faith community/congregation, but a search 4 personal meaning...so they were both right...oh i dunno :p

neesha

Originally posted by mememe
Here's another unrelated question: if u do 1 unit Religion, and the exam is out of 50, does your hsc mark on your results have a mark out of 50 or out of 100?
it would b out of 50, wouldn't it? they mark every subject in sets of one units...so that's how 1u RE can b counted in ur 10units!

Leon585

HSC
yeh 1u is out of 50... cos u dont do media and u dont do 2 extra options like 2u ppl, so its raw mark is out of 50 and alligned mark is as well, atleast thats how eng ext works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)