• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

new female R&B artist?? (1 Viewer)

LiLeah04

HSC
In school, a lot of people is talking about this new R&B artist named Teairra Mari. I haven't heard one of their songs yet, but I actually want to see if I'll like it. Anyone of you like Teairra Mari? Tell me about it.
Does anyone like this new artist teairra Mari?

HSC
she isnt new.

teairri mari is fkn gorgeous though, she is signed to rocafella records (jay-z/damon dash) her first single is called 'how to make a girl feel' its a cool R&B song, nice beat, coz it samples from eric b and rakim :D 'any boys around that know how to makea girl feel, make her feel gooood' her voice is sexy shes like christina milian but not as poppy, more actual R&B she's more like nivea.

she aint new though.

u can see her in memphis bleeks' 'like that' video

'make her feel good' came out around late april

her albums isnt out yet i cant rmember wat its called, something to do with diamonds i think, i dont think she'll call it 'diamond princess' coz trina already had an album called that.

shes cool, girls from the supre culture will like it, i dont look forward to the day it gets big in australia,

the video just leaked on the net a few days ago, it has jay-z in it, teairri is fkn sexy

obviously she is the girl in the pic with jay-z, its a screenshot from the vid,

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
shes been around for a while in the usa ...shes alright looking ....ive seen her tunes up ages ago....im not a fan and i never will be....

HSC
im a fan, just watched the vid, she now knocks off beyonce, alicia and christina milian as my most lusted R&B singer..shes reeks sex appeal in the vid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)