New Top Gear (season 23 onwards) (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
C63 AMG or bust
Budget is $100k, and the missus needs to be able to drive on P's.

Keeping on topic, I feel the Top Gear is deliberately becoming less about the presenters/personalities and more about general entertainment. I guess they're trying to avoid the same issue they had before of overdependence on a few individuals?

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Damnit. I was seriously so excited when I realised GLA45 was ticking every box with SUV practicality, performance (thanks to the drag race of A45 in episode 3 for inspiring me again), creature comforts, affordable (not too much difference to what an Evo costs!), etc.. but the 280kW from a 1.5 tonne car... no chance of it slipping under the 130kW/tonne requirement.

(oh yeah and it's in Mario Kart 8)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm starting to like Matt Le Blanc more. The segment with Ken Block was good I thought - amazing that they managed to close off so much of London to film that (I think I saw my company's office in the video!). But maybe that's just because I'm remembering Joey.

turntaker

HSC
I'm starting to like Matt Le Blanc more. The segment with Ken Block was good I thought - amazing that they managed to close off so much of London to film that (I think I saw my company's office in the video!). But maybe that's just because I'm remembering Joey.
Everyone is pretty good except from Chris Evans. He seriously needs to go.

My favourites: Matt Le Blanc, Chris Harris, Rory Reid

Not a fan of the others tbh.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Just sitting here waiting for this show to die.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Interesting > http://www.ibtimes.co.in/watch-top-...blanc-demands-chris-evans-removal-show-684422

I have to admit I took a liking to Matt LeBlanc a lot more than I thought I would. I knew Evans was meh but he just tries too hard and doesn't seem like someone I care to listen to. Matt on the other hand, maybe because of his history as Joey, is just instantly likeable and feels more natural.
In the beginning, I initially thought that the show is going to be weird with Matt Le Blanc since he has an comedic persona which comes along with him and that it wouldn't blend with the show, but then after the latest episode with the Rolls Royce you could see his love for cars and that he is the right fit. But with Evans on the other hand, meh he tries too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)