Nice Number (1 Viewer)

K2Trappy

HSC
Whats a haps atar like if u heard someone say they got that you'd be like oh shit (don't say .95 or "as long as u get in ur course" pls)

liamkk112

HSC
Whats a haps atar like if u heard someone say they got that you'd be like oh shit (don't say .95 or "as long as u get in ur course" pls)
90+ tbh (if you mean i would be like really impressed), but i think it depends on a lot of things, like school attended and their mindset and all

atar is kinda a silly indicator anyway, i don't think it's a good judgement of intelligence or even hard work in a lot of cases (unless if it's super super high like 99+, but just because u don't get 99+ doesn't mean you're not smart and getting 99+ also doesn't guarantee you're smart). firstly because not everyone is switched on in high school, secondly because not everyone is "smart" in a particular way (creative people usually won't get super high atars, but i'd argue that creativity is just as useful as any academic skill - although in conjuction together is best), thirdly because realistically most people will do better in university/at their job where they are (hopefully) interested in what they are doing and hence motivated to succeed/understand stuff, and lastly because after "education" ends and people go to work, for the majority there is a significantly different skillset required to succeed compared to schoolwork anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)