Normal vs fundamental Maths??? (1 Viewer)

unapplicable

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I got band 5 for Maths Ext 1, and band 6 for 2U Maths in my HSC, but I hated the Extension course and I don't really like maths. I am elegible to do the normal units, but I am scared that I'm going to really struggle in it because I struggled heaps in Maths Ext 1 HSC.

Is there a big difference between normal units and fundamental units? Is it very much harder?

Do you think I would still be able to get a distinction doing the normal units, or am I better off doing fundamentals.

Thanks

Last edited:

holly.holliday

HSC
Hi,
I got band 5 for Maths Ext 1, and band 6 for 2U Maths in my HSC, but I hated the Extension course and I don't really like maths. I am elegible to do the normal units, but I am scared that I'm going to really struggle in it because I struggled heaps in Maths Ext 1 HSC.

Is there a big difference between normal units and fundamental units? Is it very much harder?

Do you think I would still be able to get a distinction doing the normal units, or am I better off doing fundamentals.

Thanks

by baand 5 in ext do you mean e3? thats what i got and im doing the normal units (MATH1001 and MATH1002 this semester). i also struggled with ext alot but i like maths and i hope i can do well. by the sounds of it you are good at maths so it might be beneficial to do the normal units?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)