Not quite Finish topics? (1 Viewer)

benedict

HSC
hey
at our school we never got to finish the communication topic and most of the last dot points for each of the other topics.
Is anyone in the same boat?
:eek:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
LOL, any bigger?

At my school, we didn't properly finish the modern history syllabus so we did it ourselves. It shouldn't really be a huge problem :) wasn't for us.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I was in a similar situation as you. We had to complete this option by tediously copying off textbook with little "Communication" (pun intended) from the teacher. lol.
We ended up VERY roughly rushing through the whole option in 3 weeks lol. My advice is to just study the dotpoints on your own. If some of those missed out dotpoints happen to be pracs, just memorise a method + results and imagine yourself conducting it, when you sleep....lol :p

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeah i had to self study this one...it was the last term and everyone was slacking off or burnt out from trials, basically i was given a booklet and it was 'work at your own pace' kinda thing, so yeah...but then again we missed ona few pracs (the brain one!!!) and dot point section 7

kirstenetsrik

HSC
it shouldn't be too hard to finish off the rest of the topic
'communication' is quite easy to complete by yourself
throughout yr 12 i had to learn the topics of some of my subjects by myself cos some of my teachers dont even know what they're teaching!!!

Niksta123

HSC
kirstenetsrik said:
throughout yr 12 i had to learn the topics of some of my subjects by myself cos some of my teachers dont even know what they're teaching!!!
I don't know why I even went to some of my subject classes at school this year!!?

In Biology, IPT & Business Studies...most students taught themselves the syllabus!....seriously - i don't know what some of the teachers are thinking!

jeska may

HSC
hey!
anyone doing the hsc in 08? where are you guys up to? is it hard to catch up/ teach yourself the option communication and the third core??

any help will be apreciated, thanks guys...

spazzatron

HSC
Pfft Communication is piss easy to learn yourself. Thank god otherwise we'd all be royally screwed. Search for Better Health wasn't too bad... just follow the syllabus dudette.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)