Notez? :S (1 Viewer)

phizz

aka: Philly Cheese
HSC
finshing soon

Hey, the person I got to do part 6 is about 7/8 finished of section 6. We had our trials about a week ago. So there wan't much time during that period.

But now that there over, it should be done pretty soon. Hopefully by wednessday next week.

but keep checking my site to see if Its been uploaded or not. As soon as its finished I'll post it there, and then to the bored of studies resources.

phizz

HSC
finshing soon

Hey, the person I got to do part 6 is about 7/8 finished of section 6. We had our trials about a week ago. So there wan't much time during that period.

But now that there over, it should be done pretty soon. Hopefully by wednessday next week.

but keep checking my site to see if Its been uploaded or not. As soon as its finished I'll post it there, and then to the bored of studies resources.

Wilso

Thanks for that phizz, i have a assessment that im doing at the monent and all ur info has helped heaps. it does suck when u go from doing astro to silicon, of i hate my teacher he didnt know anything about it.....

thanks once agian...
wilsoo

phizz

HSC
Bad news

Hey, the guy was a little late to finish, but he eventually did. So I recieved it and it was all ready to be uploaded, but then my motherboard kinda, well fryed. Because of this I could not do anything about it, if I were to fix my computer, I'ld lose my study rythm.
Right now I backed up my HDD and added it to a seperate temporary computer that I am now using. I can uploaded part 6 now, but with a week to go, you'll probably finding your own info for the dot points on that section, but i'll upload it anyways.

Sorry about the delay, but there isn't too much more info, just an extra equation and some funky quantum physics stuff, but it ain't too hard to understand.

- cheers phizz.

PS: The link goes to my "dodo internet" homepage site and dodo is typically down with technical problems on occasions, so if their down, just download the points from the resource section on this site. There all there except part 6. Note: I gave them all the same title so when the admin included them they wrote part number so section 7 is called part 6, -oy!

Last edited:

phizz

HSC
Worse news

Hey, sad news, I did a search and couldn't find it. Then I realised it was on my thumb drive, which fryed with the motherboard, literally. Theres nothing worse than smelling ozone then seeing a red glow inside.

Still works as an mp3 player, but the interface between itself and the computer dose not work.

So I've lost part 6 :'(

Go to www.howstuffworks.com and read about amplifiers, that should be good enough maybe.

anyways -cya phizz.

Premus

Hey

Thanks for trying with the notes...but could you help me with this dot pt we havnt done in school?

"Perform a first-hand investigation of a summing amplifier by adding voltages from two separate sources"

Thanks a lot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)