• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Fan Survey 2005 (1 Viewer)

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
It says "tick one" under the questions but it only allows you to tick one. How st00pid.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
katie_tully said:
Eels. Cha cha cha. Eels. Cha cha cha.
Don't you find that degrading?

I mean, it's like you're all a bunch of sheep.

I've never been to another ground like it, actually. The crowd is practically silent until the speakers pipe up telling people to start chanting. And then right on cue, "Eels! *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*"

I dunno... I thought it was really weird myself... :S

K

katie_tully

DRAGONZ said:

I've never been to another ground like it, actually. The crowd is practically silent until the speakers pipe up telling people to start chanting. And then right on cue, "Eels! *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*"

No. But then again you're a piece of shit Dragons supporter, so I wouldn't expect much else?

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
DRAGONZ said:

not when they were saying "Barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* Barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*" :D lol

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
katie_tully said:
No. But then again you're a piece of shit Dragons supporter, so I wouldn't expect much else?
That's understandable.

I've just never seen another club where they have to be told when to chant... that's all.

shortygb said:
not when they were saying "Barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* Barretts a wanker *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*" :D lol
Hehe, you got me there :p

There's not really much I can say about what he did. It was way too irresponsible a thing for a captain to do.

Well actually, I do have ONE thing:

Have you got ParraMANDERtude?

MikeCrick

HSC
Actually if you listen closely the Cowboys fans have to be told to chant also.
Didn't help em out too much last friday though....*evil laugh*
Don't worry Eels fans, you shalt eat your own words very soon (esp. you Shorty, I'll see you at school :mad: )

Cheers
-Mike

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
wait and see. wait and see.

but im not going to make a bet on it like kimi! hehehe :D
Sftu. Im not in the mood for you. And no, im not wearing that dragons jersey...NOOOOO. Ill kill myself before i wear that feral thing. Catch me if you can.

Btw, I would have rather Mike wear my tight Roosters jersey, that would be weird but then i would be scared cos then there would be a high possibility it could 'accidently' catch fire. So...nah.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
not this again kimi, how come if roosters won mike would have to wear the roosters jersy but the dragons won and you wont hold up your side of the bet.

tisk tisk...

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
You know, one of these questions is what is the best ground. Naturally I put Shack Pack, to support the ground, although I dont really mind Aussie as a football venue [but it has no atmosphere, sorry Rort and Souths fans].

And then I saw Oki Jubilee as an option. The biggest pisshole of a ground in the world. Why would you have a ground made for the family, suggestively to hold Sunday arvo games, then make the hill face the bloody sun. Well done management. The place smells like shit and the home crowd are a bunch of wankers. Ironically, the toilets are VERY VERY CLEAN there.

Anyway, theres the Provan/Summons medal voting on again. EVERYONE VOTE FOR LUKE COVELL. Doesnt matter who you support, just vote him. Who wants to see Joey win again. It's so lame. VOTE LUKE COVELL. Can you imagine that joke walking out with the medal?

VOTE LUKE COVELL.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
You know, one of these questions is what is the best ground. Naturally I put Shack Pack, to support the ground, although I dont really mind Aussie as a football venue [but it has no atmosphere, sorry Rort and Souths fans].

And then I saw Oki Jubilee as an option. The biggest pisshole of a ground in the world. Why would you have a ground made for the family, suggestively to hold Sunday arvo games, then make the hill face the bloody sun. Well done management. The place smells like shit and the home crowd are a bunch of wankers. Ironically, the toilets are VERY VERY CLEAN there.
Here's MY "ironically"...

Ironically, despite your claims that Kogarah is a "pisshole" and "smells like shit", Toyota Park/Shark Park/Whatever-It-Wants-To-Be-Called-At-Different-Times-Of-The-Year is actually BUILT ON A RUBBISH TIP.

If that's not the ULTIMATE irony, then an ultimate irony does not exist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)