• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Obsecure World Movies (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

World Movies channel is the best.
The best movies ever made are world movies.
I just watched a kick arse Japanese movie called Aragami, and then some German shit, far better than any movie I've seen

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
hear hear world movies rocks seriously
the dinner game is a really funny film, and my favourite film of all time "la finestra di fronte" (facing windows) might be on there soon too

K

katie_tully

I dunno man, this Jap movie I watched
Atfirst I thought it was CGI, really good CGI. then i realised it was just great cinamatography, and then i saw their mad kung fu whatever the hell moves and i was like..
this movie kicks so much more ass than any hollywood jackie chan movie.
and then i watched this german movie called "flashback", it had gore, dildos and hot germans.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
germany is a crazy but very cool country
with lots of drugs, clubs and alcohol. a beer garden on every corner.
its a tops place

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
azzie said:
hear hear world movies rocks seriously
the dinner game is a really funny film, and my favourite film of all time "la finestra di fronte" (facing windows) might be on there soon too
yeah I like finestra di fronte too. i studied it in class last year.
i like world movies. it's like sbs movies, but all day!

wanton-wonton

HSC
katie_tully said:
World Movies channel is the best.
The best movies ever made are world movies.
I just watched a kick arse Japanese movie called Aragami, and then some German shit, far better than any movie I've seen
What the fuck is obsecure? Obscure, possibily?

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
i like dogme movies...Italian for Beginners was awesome. Lars von Trier movies always tickle my fancy, too.
Anyone seen the WeatherWoman? ;-)

Trev

stix
HSC
i saw weather woman like 6 yrs ago or something, can't really remember much - just rmemeber the boss of the weather woman bending over the railing of her mansions staircase and getting done doggy' heh

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yeah, I've come across some really weird shit when it comes to foreign movies, especially Japanese films. I once watched a Japanese horror film where there were zombies and shit but the weird thing was, it was a horror/musical? Wtf?!

K

katie_tully

i started watching some jap shit about zombies last night on sbs actually. i dont actually know whether it was supposed to be a spoof, or whether they were just really... really... really.. really.. really.. bad actors.

Pace Setter

The Lone Wolf and Cub series is a classic- much better than kill bill or any other of those "wannabe" movies. The first two movies in the series ("sword of vengeance" and river styx) were on sbs last year. Anyone who enjoyed those 2 movies should have a look at the rest of the series.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Japanese movies are the best! I saw a really old Godzilla the other day. But my favourite is "The Killer Condom". It's about this condom that bites the wearer's dick off. The only way it can be killed is if a guy comes in it. Classic! :D So much more imaginative than that Hollywood crap.

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
I've seen The Killer Condom, is that french? I don't remember.

Ahh, yes! The cop with the 30 inch penis and one nut bitten off! That was fucked. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)