Offering Help for Anyone Doing EE2 before I Start Sem 2!! (1 Viewer)

MJRey

HSC
Hey guys!! :D

I know your major works are due Friday 23rd August, so I wanted to say I'll be around for two weeks before I go back to uni to help people out with their major works!

I received an E4 for my critical essay on irony in 2022 (for more details shoot me a dm!), so I am well acquainted with the requirements of the program. I also do tutoring part time and hope to offer proper private tutoring on here once I sort out my timetable and accounts etc.

But for now, I'm more than happy to read your essays, stories, critiques of the creative process etc FOR FREE, and I can also be a sounding board for any ideas or concerns you have! :cool:

synthesisFR

HSC
Hey guys!! :D

I know your major works are due Friday 23rd August, so I wanted to say I'll be around for two weeks before I go back to uni to help people out with their major works!

I received an E4 for my critical essay on irony in 2022 (for more details shoot me a dm!), so I am well acquainted with the requirements of the program. I also do tutoring part time and hope to offer proper private tutoring on here once I sort out my timetable and accounts etc.

But for now, I'm more than happy to read your essays, stories, critiques of the creative process etc FOR FREE, and I can also be a sounding board for any ideas or concerns you have! :cool:
one quesiton, since the hsc how have you upkept your english skills to be able to tutor others (as it is something i am considering)

MJRey

HSC
one quesiton, since the hsc how have you upkept your english skills to be able to tutor others (as it is something i am considering)
Good question! I review my notes from when I did the HSC, and I also read widely whenever I have free time. I also tutor in English for my part time job and try to stay up to date with the curriculum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)