Oh dear god why!! (1 Viewer)

jellybeans4me

HSC
Yep. I have erased that exam from my mind and as an added bonus my chemistry teacher let me go into her year 8 class, set up the fume cupboard and burn my questions!!! (the rest of the paper gets recycled). It was a truely beautiful sight.

Lets have a bit of a bragging fest/competition. Who can come up with the most destructive way of 'retiring' (BR shout out) their paper?

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
Yep. I have erased that exam from my mind and as an added bonus my chemistry teacher let me go into her year 8 class, set up the fume cupboard and burn my questions!!! (the rest of the paper gets recycled). It was a truely beautiful sight.

Lets have a bit of a bragging fest/competition. Who can come up with the most destructive way of 'retiring' (BR shout out) their paper?
That sounds alot like my chemistry teacher haha. Except I dropped chemistry :3

Use them as mudflaps on my car and hit the muddy roads.

heyfeebs

HSC
I'm comprising all my notes together and throwing them all in a huge bonfire on the 3rd of November (last exam - legal studies) while I stand by and laugh maniacally.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going to tear the shit out of my extension two maths books, then burn them and then put the ashes in the lake. And then freeze the lake (not really).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)