Ok, let the betting begin.... (1 Viewer)

gorgo31

HSC
Well, I kinda technically won the competition that got us published, but the only reason they didn't give her first place was because she won the previous year I'm pretty sure. Methinks I got the sympathy vote :D

Back on topic, my predictions: c_james, Dreamerish, Rench, Airness, Sweets and Gavrillo (05er or TerrbleSpellor or whoever / whatever he is these days). But I also don't know many people outside the EE2 and occasionally Legal Studies and Economics forums, so I'm likely to have skipped many.

Best of luck everyone. It's not a life defining number, and that's not just something people with / expecting low UAIs say!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
No way in hell can I escape from telling my parents or friends. I'm not going to post it here though because people seem to have grossly overestimated my intelligence.

Dude, I'm sure you'll get way above 45.65. Anyhow, when you get your UAI on Friday it can be a pleasant surprise for your parents. :)
You will do fantastic - you getting below 98 is about as likely as me giving birth to Queen Elizabeth the second in 30 seconds.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
kami said:
You will do fantastic - you getting below 98 is about as likely as me giving birth to Queen Elizabeth the second in 30 seconds.

ROFL... ur tempting me to sig that

that post was GOLD! lol

rusty_rouge

HSC
miss_gtr said:
I'm not posting or telling anyone. Not even my friends.. I told my mum results came out today and I got 45.65 and I said im repeating.. she said she doesnt care, just go to uni ANYWHERE, and I said you can't with 45.65 she walked off and went and told my dad I'm wasting another year of my life repeating year 12 because I just failed year 12. Atleast telling her today makes me feel better than if I had to tell her on Saturday.
Honey don't underestimate yourself - I'm sure you'll go much better than you anticipate, and best of luck :)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I forgot to mention two important people who have the biggest brains of my grade - Airness and KFunk. Airness' estimated UAI was 98-100.
Thanks for the shoutout - I'm counting on you to make my internal chem mark awesome ;) (a feat I'm sure you will have managed). [p.s. airness will kill the humanities]

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
miss_gtr said:
I'm not posting or telling anyone. Not even my friends.. I told my mum results came out today and I got 45.65 and I said im repeating.. she said she doesnt care, just go to uni ANYWHERE, and I said you can't with 45.65 she walked off and went and told my dad I'm wasting another year of my life repeating year 12 because I just failed year 12. Atleast telling her today makes me feel better than if I had to tell her on Saturday.
Don't worry, i'm sure u'll be pleasantly surprised with a UAI higher than 45.65. All the best for saturday.

This post has been glittermarked!

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain pi

HSC
gorgo31 said:
[Joy]'s a truly exceptional poet, published in the same book as I[sic]. Completely upstages my awkward mess of words. I hope she got into Young Writer's Showcase.
She only did English (Advanced) – not that that implies any lack of ability on her part in the course (as we will discover, I'm sure, very soon).

She only did Maths Extension 1, though; so she's a Neanderthal. :)

Captain pi said:
Anyone who thinks Quasar will not be the laurie_field of this year is wrong.
I agree.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
omfg is Quasar Amelia Joy Thompson...

ok i vote for her x10000

she already has like 3-4 state rankings in subjects that shes done. Already done 10 units or something. (before entering year 12)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
oh, I'm flattered to have netted one mention :D

slide rule! he's going to top maths. *nods

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
haboozin said:
omfg is Quasar Amelia Joy Thompson...

ok i vote for her x10000

she already has like 3-4 state rankings in subjects that shes done. Already done 10 units or something. (before entering year 12)
Quasar = English (Advanced), Comparative Literature for 2005.

This post has been glittermarked!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish and KFunk are going to bounce off each other in Chemistry like two atoms because of the internal ranking system, before bonding in an entirely non-sexual way to produce two top-of the grade/state Chemistry results.

KFunk will also destroy every other single subject he did....because he's just a fucking inhuman monster. Kind of like King Kong, except less hairy, shorter and actually handsome.

And despite Kami's EE2 fears, he'll do well. I know he will. Everyone knows he will. Everyone except him. Join your own club you bum.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
fleepbasding said:
RENCH RENCH RENCH. highest UAI for a regular bos poster. (I dn't think I've yet seen a post by 'qasar')
lol. :p
The UAIs haven't even come out yet. I don't know if the marks I got in my other subjects will necessarily get me a "super duper" high UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)