ok so. (1 Viewer)

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
i've got a month before prelims start and ive been procrasting really bad and have not even started revising. I do 3u maths, adv english, accbio (hsc on 23rd), food tec, engineering and phys. Am I screwed, or is there still time to get really good marks? what do I do now?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
i've got a month before prelims start and ive been procrasting really bad and have not even started revising. I do 3u maths, adv english, accbio (hsc on 23rd), food tec, engineering and phys. Am I screwed, or is there still time to get really good marks? what do I do now?
ull be okay! just do practice questions and keep on top of ur notes, def send ur teacher some practice questions for adv english. i feel like eng;lish is the easiest to find resources to study for, just look at hsc short answer questions and use chatgpt to make up some questions for ur essay

band6yesplease

HSC
Just start doing past papers or sections of past papers- particularly for maths and english to get a feel for what the exams will be like. You have so much time though you're so fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)