Ok, who else deserves a kick up the pants? (1 Viewer)

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
I'd gotten soo used to looking @ skin responses that just say "refer to one of the following core texts" -- then the list of prescribed texts, i, brilliantly, ignored the part that said "refer to two extracts". Of course, i should've known better, especially since a few years back it said to refer to the ending... not like it's *always* the same.

But it'd be some comfort to know i'm not the only loony out there who was stupid enough to ignore that part of the question. So... any takers?

And i'd thought i'd nailed the question till my friend asked me about the extract *sigh*...

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i know a lot of people who did, but hey, the markers could be nice and just pick your best 2

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Hehe, that's a comfort.
Alternatively, they could just decide to scrap that part of the question *wishful thinking*.

I turn to Aragorn's, "there is always hope"

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
there r so many idiots out there who made bigger mistakes. take one of my friends, he turned up on monday for the modules!

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
Dougie said:
there r so many idiots out there who made bigger mistakes. take one of my friends, he turned up on monday for the modules!
haha thats the one of the funniest things ive read tonight! haha wat a WANK! hahahaha

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
yeah, i'm serious. he was the same one who turened up stoned for an art trial! Only prob. is his family's filthy rich, so he can just buy his way into almost anything :(

sub

mate that one guy i sed earlier (in another post i think) who came with no clue on what to study for aos, was also the same guy who started crying in the 4u trials and pissed his pants...i dont think u'll be wanting to kick him up the pants anymore :p

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Lol, still..
I guess i'm aloone, aloone, aloone on the wide wide seee,

..when it comes to not reading questions then ... unless you count your friend, which i don't :p :p

sub

alone? nah, im sure the guy i mentioned will offer to keep u company...question is...do u want him near u? :p

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
was this guy some-one who's been working shitloads and stressing all yr?
we've got one of them. last school hol he did 240 hrs. in 3 weeks! he aims for 36 hrs per weekend... and 8 hrs. per weeknight!
he's a fool.

sub

no...he doesn;t study much, but he stresses alot!! how can u study 240 hrs? thats impossible. i mean how much will power does that take?

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Dougie said:
was this guy some-one who's been working shitloads and stressing all yr?
we've got one of them. last school hol he did 240 hrs. in 3 weeks! he aims for 36 hrs per weekend... and 8 hrs. per weeknight!
he's a fool.
Is it really worth it!?

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
this guy has been programmed from birth to believ money is everything. so he is SO determined to get a huge UAI. he almost collapsed after trials when the school predicted him 99.2
he couldn't believe how low it was...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)