one teenie little question (1 Viewer)

drunk_polly

HSC
im in yr 12 n wanna do law later but everyone is bugging me cuz i dropped my 2 unit maths, apparantly i cnt do law without 2 units of maths.. is this true?
also, if it is what the deal with summer schools/ bridging courses etc.
plus is it really hard to get in? n with me ( realisticly speaking ) i think im gonna gt in my high 80's, low 90's ( if i study my ass off that is ) cn i gt into law with such uai's? or cn u only gt in with the 99.6 that u need for sydney uni.
sorri i know its long... n u guys r soooooo ova these questions bt jst bear with me, what uni takes the lowest uai's for law?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
drunk_polly said:
im in yr 12 n wanna do law later but everyone is bugging me cuz i dropped my 2 unit maths, apparantly i cnt do law without 2 units of maths.. is this true?
no, as long as you get the UAI, you can drop maths, or chemistry, or latin, or physics, or whatever hell subject, as long as you get the UAI and you do 2 units of English.
plus is it really hard to get in?
yes and no. yes for ppl <99.60, no for ppl > or = 99.60
n with me ( realisticly speaking ) i think im gonna gt in my high 80's, low 90's ( if i study my ass off that is ) cn i gt into law with such uai's?
you can get into law with a very high 80s or a low 90s UAI, just not at USyd. try UWS, UOW, UNewcastle, SCU etc.
or cn u only gt in with the 99.6 that u need for sydney uni.
99.60 for USyd. very unlikely to change. if you have the bling get 98.10 and shell out $18k a year to do law at USyd.
what uni takes the lowest uai's for law?
the unis i listed before take lower UAIs. refer to your UAC guide.

edit: btw polly, there is no need to post in every single uni forum. one post in University - General or Law forum is suffice. Thanks.

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
law has no pre requisities, but at some unis they will consider you if you have a cutoff slightly lower and good english marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)