Online multiplayer games (1 Viewer)

p00_p00

Its old, boring and repitive... no team based: every1 just charges in2 the middle of dust or assualt and shoot each other... i like more tatical... hence i do like Assault if its played propery.... as in CTs come in all directions, T's guard hostages and see if the CTs can breach the warehouse!

Sanchez#1

To me CS is still a classic FPS. All the other FPSs mentioned only appeal to me on a casual gamer basis.

ie, "Oh wow i get to play the landing at normandy in MOH:AA".
or
Castle Wolfenstein - "Yeah kill Nazis"

Ultimately these FPS games appeal to me only because they promise something new, and demonstrate an odd quirk that makes the game different. But with RTCW, everything cool about the game was exhausted after the first two levels. From then on it got repetitive and boring.

CS on the other hand didn't exactly innovate or come up with anything revolutionary. Although I too haven't played it in ages, I still feel it belongs on the "Classics" list of games. Along with any title by blizzard (except blackthorne) and Tekken Tag :)

HSC
Originally posted by p00_p00
Its old, boring and repitive... no team based: every1 just charges in2 the middle of dust or assualt and shoot each other... i like more tatical... hence i do like Assault if its played propery.... as in CTs come in all directions, T's guard hostages and see if the CTs can breach the warehouse!
Well it all depends on who you play with, doesn't it?

p00_p00

Originally posted by Alex
Final Fantasy Eleven, The MMORPG to end all MMORPG's.
yeap its gonna end all MMORPGs cause its sooooo SHIT and will lead to the death of all MMORPG's. Didnt any1 read the report in Japan..... FF11 is bound 2 stay in Japan since its soooo shit and is barely playable even with broadband. In aus, therye will be like 8 ppl playin it since their is a lack of broadband acceptance here

Gubble

cs juz gets boring.....i play online and its heaps fun when all me friend r on at the same time on the same server and we all screw around suicide grenading...but other times ppl take it all serious and it jzu takes the fun out of it

dansnation

Originally posted by p00_p00
I see ur a fan of the FPS???

Whats tat ops like or global ops???

Isnt that just like CS but u can choose other stuff like Ex-Septnaz, Navy Seals or commandos etc?
yeh... better game play n shit.. more playability

ScArSnIk

Super 1337 Adm!n
HSC
access denied??
is it the same AC as the one that use to play cs on ihug servers??

AcCeSs-DeNieD

yeah that's me .....I remember u as well scarsnik =)

I keep getting asked if I'm the one who played CS on ihug.....
pffft .....CS these days is ruled by little fat kids who put on every single cheat there is and play 24/7.....I think that's enough said for now.....

RAA!!!

Sanchez#1

pffft .....CS these days is ruled by little fat kids who put on every single cheat there is and play 24/7.....I think that's enough said for now.....
can't argue there:)

As for FFXI, it will still sell since it has the squaresoft name. I imagine since its an online game however, its just a question of how long people are willing to play it.

On another topic, does anyone know where I can get a Korean OS? There are like 10 gagillion good Korean MMORPG's but you need a Korean OS to play them. All I can do is gawk at them at Internet Cafe's.

fatmuscle

HSC
after reading all this... umm....errr....

how about..... T E T R I N E T ???????

SkAnDi

HSC
The scary thing is i used to play tetrinet (Tnet for all us cool folks ;) ).

I was even in a clan.

A tetris clan.

Oh, i am cool :D

fatmuscle

HSC
tnet's been around for AGES!!!

we all play it!!!

it's FUN!!!

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

bilal

hey guyz..
with CS.. ummm.. the reall real pros, they never cheat...
umm. cuz if they get caught.. they're banned from the server!!!!

PC barz.. after school... year 10 and year 11... really killed it...
year 12.. a littlee..
but all my friends now.. umm... they play on the net..
ummm..

one of my friends clan was in the newspaper!! ooooo aahhh!!!
also.. they get to go places like hk, singapore and malaysia n shit.. for championships...

just a few dayz ago, to canberra....

umm. if uve got the time.. (no hsc specially).. its something, u can play all the time.. its really technical.. lets see one of u guyz who dont play and criticise go online and even get one kill!!!!

and u get lots of money to win comps tooo

CS killz any game.. its what all the pc bars are earning off...

n u all u girls. .u can stick to ure final fantasy n shit.. hahaha!!
go play pokemon

ScArSnIk

Super 1337 Adm!n
HSC
fot tetrinet join

haha way to go for advrtising..=D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)