• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

open a link in a layout table in dreamweaver MX? (1 Viewer)

Crystal M

HSC
could u actually open a link in a cell in a layout table in Dreamweaver MX? is it possible?
don't understand what i'm asking?
Clarifying ---> (i'm treating the layout table as like frames) u have a layout table form in Dreamweaver, right? now when u click on a hyperlink in the navigation bar, could u make that hyperlink open up in the table?

thanx

HSC
N/A
Crystal M said:
could u actually open a link in a cell in a layout table in Dreamweaver MX? is it possible?
don't understand what i'm asking?
Clarifying ---> (i'm treating the layout table as like frames) u have a layout table form in Dreamweaver, right? now when u click on a hyperlink in the navigation bar, could u make that hyperlink open up in the table?

thanx
foshoooor it's possible.. but i cnat remember the coding .. sori

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Well, you can't do that if you're just using tables. The only way you could do that is if you copied the page entirely and just altered the body content (easier with PHP), or if you made an iframe within the table. I personally wouldn't do the iframe though, it looks sloppy when the page gets long and you've got scrollbars everywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)