• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Opinion on my subjects? (1 Viewer)

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Well my chosen subjects for 2010 are

Economics
Legal
Business
Maths 2u
Religion 2u
English Adv

My aim is 80+, i naturally achieve in academic aspects, though i
never study and am very sporty and love the partys. Just wondering if you guys think i could get that ATAR if i put my head down over the next 2 years. And a general opinion on those subjects.

My average mark in all subjects for year 10 was above 80 and expecting nohting less then band 5s in SC. (Apart from science hehe fail.)

Cheers, :D

kfnmpah

HSC
You can't reeeally compare your performance in school certificate to the HSC
Any drop kick can do well in the SC, and HSC isn't just about natural intelligence - it is very much a memory game, as well

You are right, if you put your head down and study your butt off you'll inevitably do well.
They're PROBABLY good subjects, but you're not doing chem so you fail life. (in my opinion)

Last edited:

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
ok thanks guys, yeah i never liked science in year 9 and 10 i belive my teacher was mostly to blame he was messed up in the head.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Did you do Commerce in Year 10? If so, Legal, Econ and possibly Business would be easy for you.

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Yes i did do commerce, ended up getting dux. I belive thats the reason i chose those three subjects as i enjoyed commerce the most in year 10.

Essjaybee

HSC
Natural achievement is a joke for senior.
What he said.

You can't reeeally compare your performance in school certificate to the HSC
Any drop kick can do well in the SC, and HSC isn't just about natural intelligence - it is very much a memory game, as well

You are right, if you put your head down and study your butt off you'll inevitably do well.
They're PROBABLY good subjects, but you're not doing chem so you fail life. (in my opinion)
Mostly right.

But anyone who uses the tern "34nd" fails life (in my opinion).

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ah a fellow Commerce dux!

You'll find Legal, Econ and probably Business easy. However, I found Econ too easy and got bored of it and dropped it, despite the marks. My 'heart' and motivation was not there.

Legal however, I find that interesting. Probably due to the awesome nature of the cohort, entertainment wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)