Overseas Destinations (1 Viewer)

hornsby(go to school northern beaches,crazy i know
well ive been to italy for a month and had the most amazing time
also been to vienna austrai for 2 days... really cold at the time...
nxt yr in may going to india with my boyfriend...
my best friend lives in brazil wants me to go stay with her for awhile ... maybe in 2 yrs time
like to go to
brazil
greece
italy(again)
spain
fiji
hawaii
oh there are so many places...i want to experience everywhere!!!

HSC
I want to go to Japan (again), England (to see my family), Spain (same reason as England), France, Czech republic and Canada

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
Yeah, they speak an older version of French, a bit colonialised too...but what can I say, Australian English isn't completely proper either...at least their accent is better than ours!

...I hear Prague is a very beautiful place, as is Slovenia. But its true, they have been somewhat forgotten, to the worlds advantage almost, and now they are starting to open themselves up internationally, we can explore a culture that previously a generation ago we couldn't have.
I wouldn't say their French is 'older' just like you say with different English accents... and re our English, what is to say that our accent isn't proper? :p

Yay Prague! But all the horror stories I have heard how streets are just clogged arteries full of tourists, that are the cholesterol. So probably just as good I will be going next winter!

I got a guide to Prague few weeks ago. Fascinating, history and sites. And how the poor Czech's've had no national spirit virtually for about 2-300 years... Germans, Austrians, more Germans, then the Soviets.... poor souls!

I'm with you sarzza - very nice coutnries...

How do you reckon weather will be in Europe Oct/Nov/Dec ish, everyone?

Edit: Might as well start a thread on it.. hehe.

HSC
N/A
I wanna go to europe...any european country.....because I've never been to europe and I want to get a feel for their culture, atmosphere, way of life and everything.....and just to see what its like there

capsicum

HSC
CANADA! to experience the weather and to spend time with a really missed friend! And to hear the accent! Love the accent!

Japan for the crowded environment and technology (Tokyo) and also for the scenery and history.

China for the great wall, terracotta soldiers and Forbidden city.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
everywhere, literally

edit: wait, almost literally, everywhere friendly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)