Paper 2 - OLMC Parra (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloe2

firstly i would like to say that those who have dissed my school because we got an extra 20 minutes are completely overdramatising the events
and i would like to say to that person in particular who sed that "going to a school in parramatta meant that were not going to get into uni anyways" obviously is a snob with definate issues u mite want to work on!

i can see how many of u would be peeved at us for getting an extra 20 mins but u should atleast noe the facts before passing judgement:
the extra time was awarded by the BOS, not the examiners
we didnt vacate the room, we were told not to move
the fire alarms were sitauted in the middle of the hall so it was really unvaoidable
and u cant turn off a fire alarm because its illegal!

it mite sound unfair but many of us lost our concentration as having to put up with a continuous siren for 20 minutes, meant that we lost all train of thought. its really hard to concentrate on the task at hand wen u have someone overhead saying "this is not a drill please vacate the room" for a whole 20 minutes

lastly instead of whingeing about wat u could have done with the extra time or how unfair it all is, y dont u all go study and make a difference. Stop complaining about wat couldve been and dissing parramatta cause u never noe where ull end up!

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
jeez did you have to start a new thread? get over it already.. I mean like, it's tough luck about the alarm going off, i wouldn't have liked that at all, but there are at least 4 threads on this subject already.. and it's only been olmc ppl posting about this lately..

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
hahah ur an idiot if u took thse comments seriously. Most of the posts on here are a joke =/

Cristian.V

HSC
Go Olmc

YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO OLMC WOOOOOHOOOOO... juz wanna to say to all u sore faggots hu bagg out olmc.. to kiss my a** ,..juz couz ur gonna get smashed by this school in h.s.c u all dun hab to be such a loser bout it geez... 20 mins man big woop.. there fire alarm went of.. i wanna see you if ur alarm went off too.. yeh u ll be all chucking a sook too.. and dun deny it ...

hey every1 deserves a chance and equality.. wat makes it so equal when they hab a fat noise going off and da rest of you are in silence .. yeh dats wat i thought....its not like there gonna affect much whether u go crap or not..couz dis 1 school got 20 mins

i swear every1 stop being such a fag... and leave these girls alone... dey aiint bitches... u all juz FKED in da head if u think dat... couz der da maddest pplz eva... yeh dat it

p.s I LOVE LOSER..YEH OLMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Cristian.V

HSC
olms rules

yeh i actualylly go to OLMC and da 20 mins serzly felt like nothing.. i mean serzly.. da alarm dat went off was soo annoying... for da 20 mins it went off for u d be thinking else were couz it would be like a bullet going through ur brain...

so yeh... once again olmc rules...

p.s GO CLOOKIIE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
I somehow doubt an extra 20 minutes would have helped you at anyrate.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Oh my god can we just get over this seriously. There have already been several threads on this and they've all been closed. Theres a reason for this so lets just build a bridge and get over it.

=slade=

HSC
Cristian.V said:
YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO OLMC WOOOOOHOOOOO... juz wanna to say to all u sore faggots hu bagg out olmc.. to kiss my a** ,..juz couz ur gonna get smashed by this school in h.s.c u all dun hab to be such a loser bout it geez... 20 mins man big woop.. there fire alarm went of.. i wanna see you if ur alarm went off too.. yeh u ll be all chucking a sook too.. and dun deny it ...

hey every1 deserves a chance and equality.. wat makes it so equal when they hab a fat noise going off and da rest of you are in silence .. yeh dats wat i thought....its not like there gonna affect much whether u go crap or not..couz dis 1 school got 20 mins

i swear every1 stop being such a fag... and leave these girls alone... dey aiint bitches... u all juz FKED in da head if u think dat... couz der da maddest pplz eva... yeh dat it

p.s I LOVE LOSER..YEH OLMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow ....sounds like you're a net retard that somehow thinks its 'cool' to talk like a dickhead ..."couz der da maddest pplz eva"...

learn to type properly, typing like that makes u sound like you're a yr 8 loser.

and it doesn't do anything for your argument either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)