Parent Teacher Meetings (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Ok, mine is tomorrow night :(:( How am I going to go??

Will get back to you in 24 hours.

When is yours?

Ac

kini mini

HSC
Never had any :confused:

It seems like a good idea though, I remember having them in primary school :). The feedback for parents at my school was good, but you had to ask, it wasn't volunteered.

ellipsis

HSC
wow, how early !! Mine are sometime late next term, once we get our half year reports - so they can sit there and tell us how bad we are doing :(
Do you get to sit in on yours ? From 7-11 we couldn't but this year I think they let us. Kinda scary.......

Good Luck :D

guys, relax! teachers are people too (just) so they're goin to say that you're crap in the nicest way.I was never worried about them.But hey, that's another motivation to do well

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't think they do parent teacher interviews for year 12 at our school.................hmm I shall check up on that

It would be kinda weird cos most of my teachers are my mates

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Well, I have always listened in on the interviews from 7-12. The weird thing is, the teacher mostly addresses me, and mom just looks on, cause she basically has no idea ...

My maths teacher blasted me :( But everything got better from there on :)

How long are your interviews? ours are MEANT to be 5 minutes ... more like 10 though ...

Ac

Rahul

Dead Member
does waste of tym ring a bell anyone?

that was a total waste....ugh!

my physics teacher was the biggest idiot....my mum got annoyed wid him and was kinda arguing...lol...i had to make her understand that he has no commonsense. my parents were lyk, "ok, we'll get u that physics tutor u were askin for"

the rest were good. math, eng ext. they were good. :D :D

SoFTuaRiaL

LOL
throughout my high school, my parents never bothered to go to a PTM ......... they too reckon its a waste of time ...........

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah those parent teacher things are gay. the teacher hardly ever has the guts to say how bad you are to their face. they'd rather put it on paper and not have to deal with a confrontation.

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
Lets see:

Modern: 'I am worried about Anthony. He sleeps too often in class and is too stressed. He is always tired.'
Ext: Same teach.
Religion: A whole lot of crap about shit.
Chem: 'Needs to do more work. Often looks stressed, are there outside commitments?'
Maths: 'Can't complain. Model student etc.'

Worst year ever.

Originally posted by Da Monstar
LOL
throughout my high school, my parents never bothered to go to a PTM ......... they too reckon its a waste of time ...........
if you're goin well, they serve as a way of letting your parents know that you studyin your arse off

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Originally posted by Da Monstar
LOL
I wish my Mum was like that! Instead she's the opposite. She looks around for teachers without a parent to see if I have them for any subject. Last year on the way past a maths teacher I had last in year 8 she had a conversation with him. I just asked her the other week if she wanted to go to parent/teacher night
Her: I've been every other year, why stop now?
ARGH!
She has numerous questions to ask, comments to make etc. Maybe it's the whole "I've been a teacher, teachers are human, so talk to them" thing. :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)