parts per million help (1 Viewer)

emily_02

HSC
hi everyone, i'm low key struggling with ppm practices (the homework from the matrix tutoring book is hard for me) and i can't seem to find practices (with answers) anywhere, if anyone has any good resources please help me OTL

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
Chemistry Checkpoints (It has questions covering all the modules) and the questions are pretty good (a lot of analytical questions). Other than that I cant really find any other resources apart from doing past papers that have ppm questions

KAIO7

HSC
N/A
I dont think you can find a resource dedicated to ppm conversions, as it usually comes as part of multi-layer questions, like titration or concentration questions.

If you’re after mastering ppm conversions, I suggest enhancing your understanding about why and how they’re used. I’d happily write up an explanation and some examples or you could look it up and read about it.

If you’re really desperate to do actual questions, then you can look up ‘ppm calculations pdf’ on google, you’d probably find some practice sheets but I doubt they will come in the context of concentration or titration.

Last edited:

emily_02

HSC
heyy i'm sorry for this EXTREMELY LATE REPLY, i check this site only once in a while so i didnt see your comment :(
and thank you for offering to write up some examples for me but its alright bcus i recently found some questions in different exercise books :)

emily_02

HSC
I dont think you can find a resource dedicated to ppm conversions, as it usually comes as part of multi-layer questions, like titration or concentration questions.

If you’re after mastering ppm conversions, I suggest enhancing your understanding about why and how they’re used. I’d happily write up an explanation and some examples or you could look it up and read about it.

If you’re really desperate to do actual questions, then you can look up ‘ppm calculations pdf’ on google, you’d probably find some practice sheets but I doubt they will come in the context of concentration or titration.
heyy i'm sorry for this EXTREMELY LATE REPLY, i check this site only once in a while so i didnt see your comment
and thank you for offering to write up some examples for me but its alright bcus i recently found some questions in different exercise books

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)