• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PCA Cadetship (2 Viewers)

abchdog

HSC
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had advice for how to prepare for round 1 interviews with PCA, and if they remembered any questions they were asked in the interview. I've tried reading the previous year's forums but couldn't find anything.

Thank you so much!

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I did it in 22, know people doing it this year and those who did it last year (went to the interview stage).

Anyways, from what I remember, the questions were mainly about getting to know you and what type of person you are. So a few of them were based around the answers you submitted, and certain business related questions to see how you think etc. This is the only interview by pca before the firms interview you, so there’s also a bit of stuff to do with that and getting an idea of what team/area you’d be best in. Some interviewers are also ‘easier’ than others imo.

Good luck!

Last edited:

abchdog

HSC
I did it in 22, know people doing it this year and those who did it last year (went to the interview stage).

Anyways, from what I remember, the questions were mainly about getting to know you and what type of person you are. So a few of them were based around the answers you submitted, and certain business related questions to see how you think etc. This is the only interview by pca before the firms interview you, so there’s also a bit of stuff to do with that and getting an idea of what team/area you’d be best in. Some interviewers are also ‘easier’ than others imo.

Good luck!
thank you so much! i just have a question, when you say certain business related questions, are these like scenarios? eg what would you do if one of your team members weren't pulling their weight?

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
thank you so much! i just have a question, when you say certain business related questions, are these like scenarios? eg what would you do if one of your team members weren't pulling their weight?
scenarios, yes. And no to that example you provided. They will be related to the industry

It’s ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)