• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PDHPE (1 Viewer)

od9895

HSC
Hello
I was thinking about dropping one of my subjects for pdhpe.I just want to ask a few questions. Firstly are there a lot of practicals than theory, secondly is it exams and theory easy to learn and achieve top marksas in year 7 to 10 and is it a 2 unit subject.

Thanks

michaeljennings

HSC
Hello
I was thinking about dropping one of my subjects for pdhpe.I just want to ask a few questions. Firstly are there a lot of practicals than theory, secondly is it exams and theory easy to learn and achieve top marksas in year 7 to 10 and is it a 2 unit subject.

Thanks
1. Depends on your school. My school had practicals once a week for prelim but we didnt have any practicals for HSC
2. Relatively easier than most subjects because the theory just happens to be common sense most of the time.
3. Yes it is a 2 unit subject

Hope that helps =)

pscecelia

HSC
1. Depends on your school. My school had practicals once a week for prelim but we didnt have any practicals for HSC
QUOTE]

WHat was pratical like? What did you do, did you do 5k runs or is it like high school, where you go skipping, soccer, n shit sports

michaeljennings

HSC
QUOTE]

WHat was pratical like? What did you do, did you do 5k runs or is it like high school, where you go skipping, soccer, n shit sports
we didnt do 5k runs or anything hardcore we just split up into two teams at the start of the year and we would pick whatever sport we wanted to play and we stayed in the same team throughout the year and kept a tally of who won the most games

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
My school had no practicals.

I liked PE, interesting, and useful content, engaging, and easy to learn. If you put the effort in you'll get a band six easily.

I recommend doing it. It's a little secret, cos it scales quite well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)