people and landscapes thesis (1 Viewer)

success15

HSC
Hi
What are some examples of theses for people and landscapes- my school doesn't focus on writing theses and I'm feeling quite lost. Any help would be appreciated :)

OliviaRoseDay97

HSC
A thesis should be created for Mod C like it is for AOS... take something about 'people and landscapes', for example...

' People and landscapes are inextricably linked '

As a basic example, and then talk about HOW art of travel represents this within the text... for example

'Alain de Botton, in his multi-modal ponderance upon human travel, explores the fact that people and various landscapes are inextricably linked' And then go into the chapter that you're discussing to prove that :)

Hope this helps a little!

ScrivDr

HSC
Hi
What are some examples of theses for people and landscapes- my school doesn't focus on writing theses and I'm feeling quite lost. Any help would be appreciated :)
I was thinking of using the film doco 'Baraka' or its sequel 'Samsara'.

Either of these are good i think, then you just use visual techniques for your analysis, easy.

KotaBear99

HSC
We did Clay for our Mod C and my related text was The Lorax. I suck at writing thesis' too, I spent half my time sitting there writing my thesis leaving no time for actually writing my essay! Hope are doing/you did better than me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)