• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pfft to boys! (2 Viewers)

V

val_dramaqueen

anyone feel the same as me right now???
i need to vent..... :mad:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
boys as in fuckers or boys as in pussies? because they are the scum of boys

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
Guys are ok, although as a guy I know what u mean, I've seen the "playa" type and it's just fucked up... Mr nice guy however is never sexy enough for the gurls so in a way you ask for it yourselves. Relationships are extremely touchy subjects and I'm not one to generalise but I seriously see your point thread starter... Sorry you feel that way :( Cause unfortunately I'm a guy rofl!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
its kind of true in a way. how is a guy meant to act?? when a guy trys to be normal, they get ignored, when they try to be the nice guy, we're to nice. when we act like dickheads, you blame us for being dickheads. so how the fuck are we meant to act?!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Noooo. You'll be all pfft to boys and then one of them will ignore all the other girls around, see you, put his arms around you and kiss you in the rain and you wont be so "meh" anymore!

V

val_dramaqueen

im sure there are some nice boys out there (like... josiekiller tee hee mwah)... but the lads around me here have been pissing me off...
i get used and stuff... just small things like "val, you work in a pizza shop... that must mean you can give me free food so i can bring it back to my house to eat with our mates, but you're not invited" and because i told a guy i liked him, his ego all of a sudden went KA-BOO-EY! and now he thinks i like him all the time (even after clarifying that i hated him) and he has no respect for me at all at work now...
and the fact that "guys" don't give a shit about me is great... its really brilliant... (by guys, i mean, guys i know)
girls are so much more sensitive with feelings... why can't you guys be a bit more like that? or at least not use me for my pizza-ness?!?!

V

val_dramaqueen

Beckiki_S said:
Noooo. You'll be all pfft to boys and then one of them will ignore all the other girls around, see you, put his arms around you and kiss you in the rain and you wont be so "meh" anymore!
ewwwwwwwww

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
ewwwwwwwww
oh yes i know quite corny. But girl, kissing IN THE RAIN. Fuck that guy off, go out, do a rain dance and find a new boy to bask in the glory of it.

V

val_dramaqueen

yeah, it's "that" guy again.... and another guy who went off to uni, is back for hols and spent the most of the time tonight at his house telling me how im "different" and that "ive changed" and kept asking when im working next and asking for pizza AND another guy, the one i went to lunch with and paid for it... he hooked up with a GUY the other night!?
i always knew he was bi, but he keeps leading me on and then he hooked up...

so... im having a great few days!

S

Shuter

You should always know that 90% of people that work at dominos are weird and/or players and/or bisexual.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
im sure there are some nice boys out there (like... josiekiller tee hee mwah)... but the lads around me here have been pissing me off...
i get used and stuff... just small things like "val, you work in a pizza shop... that must mean you can give me free food so i can bring it back to my house to eat with our mates, but you're not invited" and because i told a guy i liked him, his ego all of a sudden went KA-BOO-EY! and now he thinks i like him all the time (even after clarifying that i hated him) and he has no respect for me at all at work now...
and the fact that "guys" don't give a shit about me is great... its really brilliant... (by guys, i mean, guys i know)
girls are so much more sensitive with feelings... why can't you guys be a bit more like that? or at least not use me for my pizza-ness?!?!
aw.. i see now.. yeh i understand, they're just dickheads!

V

val_dramaqueen

Shuter said:
You should always know that 90% of people that work at dominos are weird and/or players and/or bisexual.
you know this how???
(in my store, we're all weird... don't know of any players and 2 are gay, one is bi)

S

Shuter

val_dramaqueen said:
you know this how???
(in my store, we're all weird... don't know of any players and 2 are gay, one is bi)
I worked in my store, and technically still do. The amount of social misfits and flirty/immature girls there is amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)