pharmacy (1 Viewer)

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
UNSW does not offer pharmacy, USYD does. The UAI for 2004 entry cut off was 97.05 plus a STAT score of at least 149 (i think, quote me if i'm wrong)
yea, i know that the stat cut-off mark was 149, but do they actually accept pple with 149? and kimmeh, say we do the stat twice, would u have any idea wat mark theyd count; the highest or the most recent?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i would imgaine so. The stat tests are run more than once a year, so there is no limit of to how many times you do it. I guess you'd stop doing it until you'd get your desired score. I dont think theres any point in redoing it even if you got greater than 149 to beat it because its a waste of money and time-and as i would imgaine, they would take the most recent. My friend got 151 so it was a relief for her. She ended up getting pharmacy with her UAI as well.

korry

HSC
N/A
the cut off for pharmacy has gone way up in recent years...what's the STAT test like? is it used for any other courses?

queenie

HSC
um yea, its used for other post-grad courses (i think).. and for most uni's for those entering who are over 20 or something...

lol, i sat the test last year, and every1 was laughin when they saw me, every1 there was like in their 20's .. then like a 13 yr old walks in, whose like 150cm... ;)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by queenie
um yea, its used for other post-grad courses (i think).. and for most uni's for those entering who are over 20 or something...
:uhhuh: if you want to transfer into vet sci at usyd, then they ask you to do the stat :)
Originally posted by queenie
i sat the test last year,
why did you sit for it may i ask ? :)

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by korry
what's the STAT test like? is it used for any other courses?
UWS RET test is the STAT test for the entrence of a lower score.

So basically you sit the test for UWS (if you want to go there) and use the score for pharmacy as well

queenie

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
:uhhuh: if you want to transfer into vet sci at usyd, then they ask you to do the stat :)why did you sit for it may i ask ? :)
lol so i dnt have to worry abt it in yr 12, and in case i stuffed it, i could always do it again :) oh and 2 see if i needed to do a prep course ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)