Physics Year 11 (1 Viewer)

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
Ookay, I haven't learnt anything in physics...and my yearlies coming up soon...

So does anyone tell me what topics we've covered? Or a textbook title or whatever i can use to study off.?

:D Thanks.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
cosmic engine, moving about....?

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Get the year 11 physics syllabus from Board of Studies website...

Everything you SHOULD know is there...

And considering you don't have much time left, get the excel prelim phy book n cram :p

Rahul

Dead Member
start ur hsc course now...seriously thats what i would do if i was in ur position, with prior knowledge

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
well that won't really help if i get 'unrecommended' from physics to start off with.

rofl

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
also don't bother with learning the cosmic engine.

i know many schools that skipped it and went straight into space ( not literally :) )

because they can spend more time on space. The cosmic engine was like a useless topic

stag_j

listen to these people. your yr 11 marks count for ZERO of your HSC/UAI. i know teachers may look unfavourably on it, but i see no real reason why you shouldnt just start the yr 12 course now. grab a textbook and start reading/writing some notes for it.
i've found that we have really had to rush the last two topics because our teacher spent so long on the first two. perhaps you'd be better off starting with one of the later topics (either the option or I2I).
one thing to be careful of however is if you're looking to apply for scholarships - they will often ask for yr 11 reports too...

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
rofl, i screwed year 11 already..
so oh well
*shrugs*

sunken eyes

HSC
just study the bloody stuff. its not to hard if i pulled it off. its just some greek philosphers and some refractive indexes right?
by the way, is that stuff ever tested in the hsc?

Rahul

Dead Member
its taken as assumed knowledge and is supposed to make the hsc content easier, in theory.:)

in practice, it doesnt really matter. you can go well in the hsc course without any knowledge from the prelim year i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)