Pip Help (1 Viewer)

Lozza

Hey...
Well I'm stuck with my PIP too... :(

I also have no idea how to set my PIP out so therefore haven't even stated typing it up :confused:

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated and you'd be a life saver!!! :rolleyes:

Powerpuff Girl

ok i can only do my best...

ok....i've nearly finished my pip (nearly being the key word, hehehe) and i've been getting my teacher to check it every now and then to put me on the right track cos trust me....its not as easy as i thought it would be (as in i only started it about a month ago, oh dear)
so yeh i can prolly give u some hints on how to set it up and stuff, is that what u wanted??
u gotta put it in chapters....did u know that? and u gotta have an intro, body, conclusion, log and bibliography....just tell me if i'm telling u things u already know k?
anyway i think theres too much stuff to write here so i'll give u my email address and if u want, write to me with what u want to know and i'll try and see if i know most of it k?
hope to hear from you soon, luv LN

afrogirl

i've almost finished my PIP too...
the best way to set it out is in a logical order...like yeah, u have to have the intro, body, conclusion; but are u having troubles with setting out the body?
it's easy if u seperate it into chapters, like powerpuff said, but if u also put ur chapters into chronological or a sequential order...eg. if ur comparing rites of passage in Bobland and Jillland, u can do
Part 1, Bobland
Chapter 1 - Bobland, a brief overview
Chapter 2 - rights of passage until age 10
Chapter 3 - rights of passage 10 - 30
Chapter 4 - rights of passage 30 till death

Part 2 Jillland
Chapter 1 (all chapters as above)

Part 3
Comparison

Conclusion

Now that's just a rough draft and i'm not sure if you can apply it to your PIP but thats the best advice i could give!
all the best :eek:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)