...PIP, of course. (1 Viewer)

Divinity

I have not started my PIP yet.
Obviously I am going to fail my HSC.
...However, I have a plan.
If you could just reply to this post with any topic you are passionate about, ANYTHING, a band, a sound, a sight/smell/taste, peice of random information, a country, a culture...ANYTHING, I am sure my brain will respond appropriatly and inspire me to the worlds most perfect PIP.
Thankyou for your time, over and out.

Divinity

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
think about what you yourself are interested in, you have got to do something that you wanna do something your crazy about that you really wnna do. and dont say u will fail our school doesnt even start talking pips too much later

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Divinity, even though you should have already started your PIP, but it's NOT too late.

If you want some insipration or ideas, try read the "Completely Useless Information" on the Sunday Magazine.

For example: Did you know that you can't lick your elbow with your tongue?
Well, some people knew that they couldn't do it, but keeps on trying. You might stem this to a PIP topic by investigating stupid human behaviours.

Almost anything can insipre you. You just need to find it!

p.s. there is a thread in the entertainment forum named "Completely useless information" (about 100+ of them).

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Pretty much everyone who does society and culture at my school havent started their PIP's... So we can all fail together!

Maybe you could do, why people leave things to the last minute... how stress makes us work better... why i am procrastinating now and not doing my PIP... or how people can't time manage... aww heck do your whole PIP based on me lol...

Just find something you are remotely interested in, I mean my PIP topic is a bit of a boring one compared to what other people are doing, but it interests me in a way... Find something you might come across everyday and may not even think is an issue at all... that's how I came up with mine...

If all else fails, do your PIP based on my life lol...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)