Pip, Please Help =) (1 Viewer)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
hey guys, OK IM LAZY!!! I dont even have a PIP topic yet!!!!! I have started 3, and then decided i dont like any of them. If anyone has any topics they would kindly like to offer me, it would be greatly appreciated, cheers, eM

tali_sarah

I can only suggest that you decide upon something you already have an interest in (and that has stuck) and soon - very soon! Once you have an area narrowing it down will be easier. I can suggest a whole lot of random stuff but it would probably be about as helpful (in the long run) as a dead fish. Maybe if you find a general area youll be able to get more help with the actual statement/question part.

Tali

Sset561986

Im glad someone else is in a similar situation to myself!
I can't help thinking that I could manage all the rest of my work if i didn't have a pip hanging over my head. I have actually started doing some ground work. The plan is to look at gender roles in children through play/toys.Everyone else in my class is almost at writing the body stage.

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Maybe with one of the topics u originally chose change the direction of it. Im doing etiquette and manners and i wasnt sure whether i like it, so i changed the direction of it, and now i like the topic.

If you really want to then think of another topic, but if u have already started 3, then just change the direction of it, at least then u will have something done

mishka

HSC
N/A
Like beergirl said, try to change the direction of one of your ideas. Or maybe you could even combine them (if they are in some way related!).
I'm sure there's heaps of people out there who are in the same situation, but you'll feel much better once you've decided on the topic and get cracking on some research. Ask your teachers for any ideas or help.
You could also try Google's "I'm feeling lucky" option if you're desperate. It brings up random topics - you might stumble across something in your travels!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)