Planning, yes. I'm great at that. Too bad I never get around to it.... :(

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
shona1990 said:
Planning, yes. I'm great at that. Too bad I never get around to it.... :(
Hear hear!
:wave:
I had the best and most extensive study plans....but who's follows them? To me they were just wasting my time. So no more study plans. I need the ocassional list to remember what I need to do, due to so much happening but one doesn't need a study plan (or me to be specific).

I however, although giving up my social life (ha, who had one of those to begin with) will refuse to give up my internet time nor TV programs on certain nights...though I'm starting to have to give up reading the books not related to classes. (That's what humanities subjects do to you).

Tsuska

HSC
I planned to study at least 4 hrs a day.

I ended up studying 2hrs a day for ONE day before the exams =P

Does that count?

twilight1412

HSC
i planned to dota 2 hours a day
its been better =)
thats probably the only plan thats worked

gmooh

Liberated
HSC
Bored Info said:
Planning to study this year?

Classroom based education isn’t the only option available. Learning in a classroom means travelling, dealing with the crowds, and having to work around a strict timetable.

Imagine being able to study where you want, and at a time that suits you. Imagine having no classes, allowing you to learn at your own pace so you avoid working too fast or too slow.

All this is achievable as a Thomson Education Direct student. You'll be able to train at home in your spare time, learning in the easiest possible way. There are no classes or lectures to attend - At-home learning means no schedules to try to fit into your lifestyle, and you choose when you want to study. Anytime!

You can graduate from some of Thomson Education Courses in as little as one year, ready to earn more money, gain that promotion, get that job you've always dreamed of, advance your career, or start a business of your own.

Many Thomson Education Direct home study courses are nationally accredited by ANTA (Australian National Training Authority) and by VETAB (Vocational Education and Training Accreditation Board), which means that your course has been prepared to standards accepted by industry and government. Furthermore, you may receive credit towards studies in a similar field.

See how convenient distance education can be www.thomson.edu.au
Should we really be using this place for advertising within posts?

Mainly focused on practice exams, since it was on these more technical aspects that improvement was needed.

ywontuend

HSC
LOL

see i always try to STUDY...

but neva get around to it...

BTW is studying actually revising or is it always homework?

if its the former im screwed, if its the latter.....

im screwed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)