• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Please help (Assessment) (1 Viewer)

Did anyone ever do an assessment on "fossil fuels and our enegry for the future"
it got questions on Polymers and petrol? If u still have it please send it 2 me or tell me what resources i should use.

Thanks

P.s. my e-mail is
lastyrofskool@yahoo.com.au

jamesy_1988

HSC
misscow said:
Did anyone ever do an assessment on "fossil fuels and our enegry for the future"
it got questions on Polymers and petrol? If u still have it please send it 2 me or tell me what resources i should use.

Thanks

P.s. my e-mail is
lastyrofskool@yahoo.com.au
i did not do the prac but let us know what it is on and me may be able to help you more

TimeAndTide said:
I dont think its a prac. i think its one of those writing tasks.
Yea it’s a report and it’s about cellulose and petroleum as well as things like synthic polymers, natural polymers, and biopolymers also biomass.
The report should be max of 2000 words.

Thanks

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
are there any specification what do u need to use??? eg, scientific journals ( wink wink to fortians), magazines etc??? or just a plain discussion???

if it's the latter, then it's heaps easier, just go to google or ur local lib, where u can dig up heaps of sci america, new sci etc... and do a bibli at the end...

TimeAndTide said:
Consult your textbook. Oh, and check the secret resource - New HSC online (google it)

did u mean NSW HSC online beacuse when i typed "New HSC online" it only gave me the NSW HSC online, nothin else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)