• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Please Help :( (1 Viewer)

Dei

HSC
My teacher has been telling me that I've been studying very hard but I think I've tried my best! I feel really depressed, what should I do? But my friend says that instead of worrying about studying hard, the things that you eat will also help you brain energy! So, what should I have for dinner tonight? I'm thinking of making Steamed Poo Tartare with Period Juice. What do you guys think? That way I can study harder!

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
My teacher has been telling me that I've been studying very hard but I think I've tried my best! I feel really depressed, what should I do? But my friend says that instead of worrying about studying hard, the things that you eat will also help you brain energy! So, what should I have for dinner tonight? I'm thinking of making Steamed Poo Tartare with Period Juice. What do you guys think? That way I can study harder!
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Why I think a person of your calibre would be suited to such fine cuisines you mentioned.

shady145

Banned
HSC
steamed poo... oh okay. Why don't you try some vegetables and meat o_O
like 5 serves of veg and 2 serves of fruit a day =P

mira.mourad

HSC
my teacher has been telling me that i've been studying very hard but i think i've tried my best! I feel really depressed, what should i do? But my friend says that instead of worrying about studying hard, the things that you eat will also help you brain energy! So, what should i have for dinner tonight? I'm thinking of making steamed poo tartare with period juice. What do you guys think? That way i can study harder!
fish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)